My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Heat Stroke...
It is so hot here... I hate the heat for one and you don't have much energy for two. It was probably 95 degrees today and I don't think it is going to get better anytime soon.
Where abouts are you Traci?? It's 106 here today, and I'm miserable! The only thing that saves us is the low humidity here in El Paso. If we had high humidity and the heat I would have certainly died a long time ago.
I'm doing well... I took my kids to a field to play for about 3 hours today and did they get burnt? No... Did I get burnt? Yes... Of course I remember to sunscreen them but not myself!
3 comments:
Where abouts are you Traci?? It's 106 here today, and I'm miserable! The only thing that saves us is the low humidity here in El Paso. If we had high humidity and the heat I would have certainly died a long time ago.
I feel for you!! *HUGS*
Traci
In CO it has been hot, but then the rain comes in the early evening and everything eases up.
Hope all is good with you up in Idaho!
I'm doing well... I took my kids to a field to play for about 3 hours today and did they get burnt? No... Did I get burnt? Yes... Of course I remember to sunscreen them but not myself!
Post a Comment