My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Busy!
Well I am back from Idaho but have been really busy since I got home. There is just so much to do. I have been painting mostly. I am also car shopping and think I have found the car I want (1994 Grand Prix, Marron). I get a 24 hour test drive tomorrow so will be driving it to Billings for my birtday party at my sister's. In the evening tomorrow I will be 22 years old. How exciting... well not really... 22 is not really to special... it's just a year older. Anyway... that is a short update on The Life. I hope that all of you are doing well and are enjoying the last part of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a youngin' you are!
I thought 22 was a great year. A very enjoyable time to just be yourself. I tried lots of new things and felt very confident because I was comfortable with myself. Yes, 22 is good.
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment