Well... I am living in a little yellow house. It is okay... I don't want to live here next year but it will work for awile. It is really tiny. It was super dirty when I arrived on Tuesday. Thank goodness I have a mom and also Nicole's mom. They were a big help. I am so thankful for many things this season. Those who helped me move (Pastor John and Red), my new job, a "warm" place to live... I could probably go on and on.
I do have tons to do at this point in time though. I need to get my student teaching paper work wrapped up. But I also have to get my house in order, my classroom in order, and my lesson plans in order. Pray that I will have the motivation and energy to get everything done. It is now 7:30 pm and I am seriously going to go get in my bed... read a book and go to sleep. I am so tired!
God Bless You!
1 comment:
seems like things are going well for you
Post a Comment