Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's That Time Again...

What am I going to do this summer? I hate that question. This is a summer where I don't really have to work so that is awesome but I don't believe I can spend the summer without a job. I am pretty sure I will need some extra cash when those student loans come due, which I am freaking out about by the way. My problem with a job is that I have certain weeks that I am going to want off... like the whole month of July. I want to get back to Templed Hills and spend some time serving the Lord. I would like to work in a coffee hut maybe but I would have to get a job and than quit it and than try to get another. I don't know if it is worth it. I just don't know what to do. Is there any advice out there for me? I know I know... no one reads this anymore because I have not written for months. PS... I am going to be looking for a teaching job in the Billings area for the fall as well!

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

you should look at making your way down here