Well... as you know I have been lacking entry on my blog. I do have reasons for this. Let me just start at what has been going on latley.
Patti Roth passed away on the first of April. What a sad time. She had been battling with her health for a long time but their family became very close to mine and she was like an extention of my mom. She was such an inspiration. Her daughter, Bekah, will be graduating from High School next weekend. I am excited for the celebration!
A couple of weeks later by grandfather (Ralph) passed away. He was such an awesome man. He was so good for my grandma. He was so good for my family. My "real" grandpa died when I was in 1st grade and my grandma married Ralph when I was in 10th grade. I well up just thinking about how willing he was to just become part of our family. The last big trip that they made was to my graduation from college. It meant so much to me that they traveled so far for me. I just wish that he could be there for the other momunental things that will happen in my life. But it was his time and as humans we have to accept that we have life and death and life in Christ forever.
The cool thing about death is that, when we are saved, we have life with Christ and we will all be together again. I am excited for that day, but I am also excited to see what will happen in my life. When will I get married? Have kids? Who will be around for those things?
Something that brings me comfort is that I think they can really know what is going on in my life now. It is hard to keep in touch and I believe that those in heaven know what is happening on Earth. Maybe I am just naive but that's okay.
Anyway... that is enough for now. I am tired and I don't want to write anymore so there!
1 comment:
sorry about all the loss
Post a Comment