Friday, September 08, 2006

WOW!!!

Well... it has been a few months since I have been on here. I love reading what people are doing so don't know why it is so hard for me to update on my life.

You may have noticed but I no longer live in Grass Range. I ended up not going back to teach there in the fall. I am not teaching this year and I am beginning to become sad about that. I really miss being in the classroom.

Currently I am living in Idaho and am working at my aunt's daycare with the infants. I really miss my family. Jack is growing so much without me! I am going to an awesome church. I love it so far. I'm excited to learn more about it and find out how I can serve. Its called Eastpoint...
www.eastpointchurch.com.

I have applied for a job at a place called the Hutton Settlement...
www.huttonsettlement.org. It is an awesome place and I am really hoping that God has a place for me there. I would live at the settlement and also recieve a salary. It would really be a great thing right now.

I'll write more later. I hope you are well... It there is a you...

No comments: