Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl

UPDATE 2

New York won and I must say I really got into the game. As I was watching the game I decided I am such a catch (I don't mean to sound the way that sounds but really). How many girls really get into a football game and semi know what is going on? Not many that I know. The game tonight was really exciting and I loved watching in to the end. It was more exciting than half time, which I don't usually say. My dad would be proud.

UPDATE
Based on my friend Tim's theory... I'm going to go for New York. See his theory by following the link... http://www.inessentials.com/blog/archive/2008/01/25/08_55_05.html

(I've been trying to add a picture here for about 15 minutes and am now giving up)

The super bowl is today and contrary to what most people may think... I like football. Now... that doesn't mean I really care who wins today (I would if the Seahawks were in it) but I do enjoy the thrill of the game. In the last couple of days I have watched 13 episodes of Friday Night Lights (season 1) and I find myself excited when a good play is made and thats just a fictional show. I do thinking that football is much more enjoyable and exciting when there is a team you are rooting for... maybe I should figure out who to root for before the game begins... or I'll just be rooting for the commercials.

1 comment:

Jana Mertens said...

You make me laugh. Love you, Mom