My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Frustrating Love
I am so frustrated with the whole opposite gender relationship issue. It is frustrating because I am surrounded by newly married or engaged couples and those dating seriously. All 3 of my roomates are in those lovey dovey stages of their relationships and it drives me crazy! [ I just want to add in here that it drives me crazy because I am lonley not because their relationships are bad or I don't like that they are happy] I wonder when I will get to be in that stage of life. I am so lonely at the moment not having a special someone to share my spare time with. It seems like all I do is work and watch the so addicting reality tv. I am looking forward to starting Spring semester. Maybe that will keep me busy enough to not notice the relationships around me? That is probably not a good thing either though. Hum... and Traci sits wondering where this is going and decides that it is time to stop writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell me about it.
I am 31 years old and all my friends are either married or engagged (intentional misspelling).
Its not all bad though. Except for the obvious "benefits" of marriage lacking in the single life, I don't think singleness is a bad thing. I kinda like having my freedom.
Having someone to talk to and hang out with where I am not a third wheel would be nice too.
I guess I see lots of couples that are together or married and say I wouldn't do that OR I am not sure I would want to be in their shoes....oh well i am rambling too.
Congratulations on the blog and web page.
I just wanted to state that I know what you are talking about. After Bethel, I worked at a WOMEN"S center and worked only with women. Every male I hung out with was a boyfriend of my roommates' or a fiancee to one of them. I was also very confused thinking how will I ever meet anyone.
Well, it worked out. But still not until I was 23! and even then, it was long distance!
nicole
Post a Comment