Sunday, January 30, 2005

What to do this summer.

I am really stuck at what to do for the summer. I have camp counseled for the past 6 or 7 summers and just don't believe that I am supposed to this summer. The past 3 summers I spent camp counseling the whole time summer. I am at a loss for a job though. I am pretty sure that I would like to be in Montana for the summer but where do I live? I also have to take two classes online while I do my summer job. There are not jobs in Roundup and I don't want to drive to Billings everyday either. I just don't know what a person does for a summer job. I am at the point that I feel like I need a "real" job but than I have to quit and start school in the fall again. Hum... Any ideas? I want to be a grown up but how do you do that? I'm at a loss!

7 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Whats your major?

Clint

traci said...

Elementary Education

Friar Tuck said...

Have you thought about getting a tent and working at a campground or RV Park?

traci said...

Are you for real?

Friar Tuck said...

I thought it was fun but I lived at home.

traci said...

That could be fun but I have to take two internet classes this summer too! Oh the delimas I face. I am working on applying at the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch. That one will be in God's hands for sure.

Anonymous said...

So are you thinking of living in Roundup if you move back to Montana for the summer? I would have to agree that there are not many jobs there. Could you live in Billings for the summer? There seem to be lots of seasonal jobs. Certain youth positions, lifeguards, YMCA...okay, I don't have the greatest ideas. But I know they exist.
and don't be a grown up! They are too boring.
nicole