My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
It's been a long time...
since I last posted. I am at home in MT now for a week which should be really nice. I am looking forward to the time to relax and just not be stressed about school for the moment. I do have some homework to work on and process but not much. My dad is having surgery on the 31st so it will be good to be home for that as well. I don't really want to go back to school right away after that but I suppose that I have to and don't really have a choice. We just had midterms at school so the semester is half over which is wonderful but it is also scary... the last part of Spring Semester seems to go way faster than any other time of the year and I have papers and projects and presentations to do for school and I have graduation plans to make! So much to do and I know it will end up being stressful decision making too! But I am glad that I am almost finished with school and am so happy that I will be home for Student Teaching next fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you figure out what you are doing for the summer?
Yes Clint... I will be working as a summer camp teacher for day camp. My "students" will be school age kids at The Cottage, which is a Christian day care center in Post Falls ID. My aunt owns the center and my cousin and his wife work there as well. I am looking forward to the time with family and the experience that I will gain.
Post a Comment