My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Spring Break is over :(
Well I am back in Sioux Falls and my one... yes only one... break for the semester is over. My dad's surgery went well and I am feeling much better about that whole thing. What a scary thing to go through! I am really excited for the ending of this semester. I am ready to be finished. I made my graduation announcements yesterday so now need to get them all put together and sent off. I have to still make something to include in them telling about my open houses, yes that's houses. I will have one here and than a combined one in MT with my sister. I have so much to do before my time here is over for the year that I don't know if I will make it. I'm sure I will but goodness I am so busy. It's a good think I stopped working at the mall or else I probably would not make it out of Sioux Falls a sane women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment