Sunday, June 19, 2005

My summer... so far has been

busy and frustrating and good all in one. I am now in Idaho and am busy busy busy. I am finally seeing what it means to work and not get paid (teaching). Not that I don't get paid, its just that I work quite a bit while not on the clock.

Having gone through my first full week with my kids in the classroom I now know to expect the unexpected and to be flexible. Like on Friday I had about 10 pre-k kids in my room and I had to entertain them and my school age kids sorta got put on the back burner. It sucked for me and for them. But now I know that I need to expect that kind of thing to happen and be prepared for it.

Anyway... thats all the time I have (well the energy I have) folks. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer!

2 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Hey Traci! Keep up your spirits. I'll pray for you!

Blessings,
OriconAilin

Friar Tuck said...

Glad to see ya back around