Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Praise the Lord

Well, I will be gone next week for a week of camp counseling at Ross Point!!!! I am super excited. I have tons to do before I can go though. Homework and planning for my substitute teacher next week. Pray.

5 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Traci!

I will pray for you and for your adventure. I hope all goes well.

Enjoy!

Friar Tuck said...

Back yet?

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Hey, hope you had fun at Ross Point. Can't wait to hear about how things went.

Make sure to do a nice long post about your week!

Oh, and then pray for us at Templed Hills. Yeah...the same struggles as always. It would be great to not have to repeat last year with Logan. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.