
So this is the awesome group of people that I worked with all summer last year. I just got a call requesting my services for camp counseling and am so sad that I had to say no. I miss Ross Point more than anything right now. I am so homesick for camp it is ridiculous. Templed Hills was good but Ross Point has so much more to offer and I'm not talking facility wise. God is definitly the center of everything. I want to ask for the 4 days off that I would need but don't know if it is appropriate. Hum... the delima. It's in 2 weeks so I guess I better figure out if I can ask for it off. Pray for me in my decision making.
3 comments:
I will definitely pray for you Traci. I hope it all works out. *hugs*
Someone left this comment all about bashing our President. Weird... It didn't even apply to the content of my post!
UPDATE: Well I finally got up the courage to ask my aunt about the time off and she said she would look at the scheduling and see if it will work out. I have decided that I have now done all I can do and if it is God's plan for me to be there this year than He will make it possible! I'm praying that He wants me there though cause I would really like to be there!!! But it is in His hands now.
Post a Comment