My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Crazy
So I just talked to a friend from camp and retreat stuff and she told me that she is getting married in September. This is something that I really didn't expect her to be saying to me. Crazy! For you single people that read my blog... do you ever get sad when you hear someone else is getting married. I need to explain that better I guess. It's not that I am sad... I am happy for my friend I just get a sense of loneliness when I hear that kind of news. This was supposed to be a happy post so I will end with congratulations Shauna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is easy to think WHY NOT ME. I understand. But you are still young....so no hurry.
That's how I felt when my brother told me he was getting married. It felt weird. Here I had been dating the same guy for nearly 10 years and wasn't married and my brother (who is younger than me) was.
But, now, I can finally say that I am getting married.
Hang in there chica...it will happen in God's time. I have faith!!
Post a Comment