My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, July 18, 2005
Exhausted
I am so exhausted! It has been a long couple of weeks with camp and than my family here this weekend for my grandma's 80th surprise birthday party. I haven't had a good nights sleep for a couple of weeks and it is really catching up with me. It was fun to be with my family though. I wish that I wasn't far away from them again. I hate it! I miss them so much. I'll be back home again in just about a month though so I am looking forward to the end of my summer job (which I DON'T love) and the beginning of my student teaching. I just wonder how I am going to survive money wise in the fall. There seems to be no where to get a job in Roundup these days. I could work at the Busy Bee but if you know what I am talking about you know that would be horrible. Anyway. Just an update of my recent life. I have been busy busy busy and I am tired tired tired and I have TONS of school work to finish up before the end of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should make a job seeking trip to the Springs. There are jobs at Compassion and Focus on the Family and all that stuff to tide you over, and there are lots of schools.
Hang in there Traci, and have faith. The Lord will provide. Sometimes it's hard to see how He does, but He always does. *HUGS*
Good luck and please...do keep us posted!!
Post a Comment