My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
A List
I am posting a list of things that I hope to write about. As much down time as I have on my hands right now it is hard to get all the words down!
Hurricane Katrina
Sisters Surgery
Time in Sioux Falls
Trip to Omaha
New Car
Well... we will see if I get any of this written about. Sorry if it does not interest you... well actually I'm not sorry because I should write about what I want to... eah!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2 comments:
Teasing us huh
Post a Comment