Three Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. Be married and raise a family
2. Go on a mission trip overseas
3. Go on an big family vacation
Four Things I Can Do
1. Teach
2. Sing
3. Be a friend
4. Sew
Six Things I Cannot Do
1. Talk to strangers
2. Draw
3. Play guitar
4. Be organized
5. Love all people all of the time
6. Not sin
Seven Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Godly
2. Family Oriented
3. Compassionate
4. Forgiving
5. Solid
6. Accepting
7. HOT!!!! well you know... you have to be able to look at them you know :)
Eight Things I Say Most Often
1. I'm so confused
2. Seriously
3. I'm so tired
4. Ugh
5. Whatever
6. I don't know
7. What?
8. Sad
Nine Celebrity Crushes:
... Sorry I don't fall for people I don't know... Am a really odd???
Three Cool Things About Becca
1. She is a wealth of information
2. Easy to talk to and voice concerns to
3. She is a beautiful woman of God
I don't have anyone to tag because I only have a few blogging friends and they have all done this already... sad.
5 comments:
You need to set up word verification. Also, thanks for doing the quiz. It was fun to hear your answers.
Thank you, Traci. Miss seeing posts on your blog.
Hope you're well.
Love,
Becca
Post a Comment