Sunday, November 20, 2005

Where in the world is Traci Mertens?

Goodness Gracious! I can't believe how busy life is when you are all grown up and are making something of yourself.

Student Teaching has been wonderful and I only have 8 school days left... It's kind of sad and kind of wonderful. It is sad because I have become attatched to my students... but wonderful because I am ready and prepared for a class of my own. Speaking of a class of my own...

I had a interview in Grass Range Montana for a 5/6 possition. I am feeling very good about it. That could be a good sign or a bad one. I should know the outcome tomorrow. I am really praying that if God wants me in that place that He will provide. If He provides the job than I am praying double that He will provide some housing. I'll keep you posted.

Since my Student Teaching is winding down I am hoping to have a bit more time to spend with all of you. I have been a horrible friend these last few months and I don't really like that about myself.

Anyway... I will be in touch... especially about the job. I may need some visitors soon!!!

Blessings!

No comments: