My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
The Crazy End of the School Year
Who knew that teachers had to do so much to wrap up the year? Someone sure fooled me. I have so much to do at school and I have to check out tomorrow. Pray that I will get everything done and done well. Than I have to pack and move my home. I will be returning to Grass Range in the fall, if all goes as planned, but will have a different house thank goodness!!!! Anyway... I am looking forward to an enjoyable summer and am hoping that I will see most of you at some point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gonna be back in grass range huh?]
same grades?
So are you excited about Grass Range again? I thought you were wanting to move on...
But I can understand wanting to stay in one place for more than a year.
Post a Comment