My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, March 05, 2007
My Life
My life has been crazy. Sort of. Since I last wrote I started a new job. I have become a parent to children that can't live with their own. It is crazy and amazing and stressful but rewarding. I believe that God has placed me here for some reason for this time in my life. I am anxious to see where I will go next though. I still am searching out what my life will look like. I really miss teaching. I will be applying for some teaching jobs for the fall in WA and MT. I also would not be opposed to teaching overseas with NICS or doing Teach for America. I just don't know what I want to do. All I know is that I want to do what God wants me to do and I just have to figure out what that is. I will admit that it scares me to just pick up and move somewhere though. I don't know people in many places and the thought of moving somewhere alone and knowing no one is so frightening. I don't know if I could do it. Moving to WA hasn't really turned out like I was hoping but it has had it's good things. I am not as social as I would like to be... I don't get to do all the church stuff that I want to do... this is all because of my job though. My job is my life and I'm pretty sure that is the one thing that I am really struggling with in it. I'm sorry that I am so rambly. Please forgive me. Hopefully I will be getting back in the grove of blogging. However I need to find some witty things to say. This post is boring and it is getting more boring as I go along so on that note I will say thanks for reading and goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A few months later have you heard from any jobs or made any decisions? And don't worry about finding witty things to say...that is too stressful. Just post whatever and we will read it joyfully!
Post a Comment