Saturday, June 30, 2007

July

How can it be July tomorrow? Time is flying by so quickly! Life has been interesting lately. I recently decided that I will remain in Spokane working at The Hutton Settlement for the next year at least. I am also planning on Subbing in the West Valley and maybe Central Valley districts on my Friday's off. It will be good to get in the classroom, get my name out there, and the extra cash won't hurt either.

What else has been going on??? Well let me just think back and list some of the things I have done...

  • Home to MT for Easter for a couple of days
  • Rafting trip for work with Peak 7
  • Lamboree with work... oh so fun
  • Spending time with family
  • Trip to Omaha NE for a wedding... one of my best friends
  • Hutton vs. Starbucks softball game
  • Bike rides
  • Spending time with friends
  • Kids out of school for the summer
  • "Date" with awesome guy from Peak 7... praying and wondering where that will go
  • Trip planned to MT for end of July... it will be so nice to be home

This summer will be a weird one for me... Something missing from my list is camp counseling. Senior high camp at Ross Point starts with staff training in a hour or so and I am missing it. This is the first summer since I was a freshman in high school that I won't be counseling at camp. I am really not okay with that so will have to fix it for next year. I do plan to go out for Thursday evening though. It won't be enough but it will be good to see people.

I seem to say this every time I post but I will try to be more a more active blogger again... Who am I kidding? You can probably expect a new post in a few months :) Hope you all are well!!!

No comments: