My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Snow Day and Sick Day
I started feeling sick on Thursday evening, there has been something going around. I felt okay in the morning so went out and did some errands. I had plans in the evening to go to dinner and play games with friends but when I got over to Jan's I was feeling awful. She ended up driving me home and the rest of the night in a blurr. I was feeling pretty good in the morning so stuck to my plan to go dress shopping with my friend Irene whom is getting married in a year. She tried on some beautiful dresses. Then it hit me and I began to feel awful again. I decided to take a sick day for Sunday and I just stayed holed up in my room. The snow fell all day long... big flakes and small flakes. There were numerous school cancellations on the news but not our school district. There was a press conference from the emergency personnel urging people to stay home on Monday. The largest school district in the area, Spokane #81 decided to close around 9pm but our district was still listed as open. This morning we found that we had a snow day so I decided to get ready and come to work... here I sit... some of our girls are out sledding with Russell and the rest are just sitting and watching movies. It's going to be an okay day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you've been sick! We stayed open in spite of the warnings, 'cause those parents still have to get out & go to work. ...but it's been quiet; kind of nice for a change. Get lots of rest and get better. Love, Aunt J
Post a Comment