My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
I don't understand...
How to make my photos appear. I have downloaded Hello but can't make it work. Can anyone explain how to do it??
Okay... well I got it now. But I don't know how to get my photo on my profile. It says to put in the photo url but where is that located? Anyone know??
2 comments:
Okay... well I got it now. But I don't know how to get my photo on my profile. It says to put in the photo url but where is that located? Anyone know??
you can figure it out by asking the question in the Blogger help thing. Basically, you have to type in the name/location of your pic on Hello
Post a Comment