Are just not very good. This is something that I have finally decided today as I begin my last finals week of my undergraduate education. I have a final at 8 am which I have not really studied for and I also have one at 3 pm tomorrow. My plan was to get the 8 am final studied for tonight and than study for my 3 pm final after I take my 8 am final. I now see that that is probably not the best plan as I haven't even started studying and I am about ready to sleep. Ugh... If only I would do what I tell myself to do after every finals week. To bad it is to late now!
I have 5 days left until graduation. I am so excited for what is ahead of me in my life. I have it all planned out up until December when I have to find something to really do with my life! God will provide though and I look forward to what He provides.
1 comment:
You will do better than you anticipate. My guess is you always do.
Post a Comment