
1. I have been there for about 14 summers in a row
2. I love camp counseling!
3. It brings me out of my shell
4. It means I don't have to be fully grown up yet
5. It is something I am good at and can use my gifts for
6. I have developed relationships, good ones, over the past few summers
3 comments:
Hey Traci! Nice Blog! I am not sure what to think about you not being at camp this summer either, although if Becca has anything to say about it ... :)
Hope your graduation is a great, great experience for you. Graduations are sort of sad in a way, but also point to the "great adventure" ahead. God be with you this Sunday, and tell your folks "Hi". Also, let your Mom know for me that just because she is in South Dakota doesn't mean she really has a very good excuse not to be singing on our Worship Team! (Just kidding) ... PAT
I was going to say happy graduation. My mom beat me to it! ANyway, I do hope you enjoy your day and are ready to end the wonderful world of college! Many blessings
Yes, happy graduation! Congratulations!
So, what are you going to do this summer, then, if you're not going to be at camp? We'll miss you.
Post a Comment