My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Such and amazing time!
I had such an amazing time at camp this week. I am sure that God's plan was for me to be there because I couldn't have been there without His help. I wanted to share something really cool. Those of you that know me personally know that I am a pretty shy and quiet person. That is just who I am on the outside I think though. The question proposed to the staff at the beginning of the week was what are your expectations. I was thinking and all I could think of was myself. I knew that God had called me there to do something and I was expecting myself to come out of the shy bubble that I often live in and just speak His words. Well I was definitely a different person this week. I have never talked and laughed and been so encouraging in my life and I loved it. I loved that people noticed a difference in me. We had a question and answer time for the campers separated by genders and I would have never said anything in those times in the past but I had things to say and I was able to say them and say them well. I am just so happy with the person that God has made me and am so happy that He has given me the opportunities to work for Him and spread His word in this way. I am so excited for the things that He is going to continue to use me for. He is just so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had an amazing week Traci! I've always known you have plenty to say, even if you are quiet on the outside! Good to hear you went for it and surprised yourself. Congratulations.
It is good to see who God has created.
Glad things went well for ya!
Post a Comment