Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Crazy Life I Am Living

Oh my goodness you guys that still check to see if I am alive... I cannot believe how busy I am. There is so much to tell all of you so I guess I will just start from the top... when I left you last I was leaving Idaho for the summer.

lets see if i can get this all down briefly... my grandma thought that my jeep was a piece of crap so she decided to buy me a new car (great for me eah)... I came home and my dad and I found a 1994 grand prix at the local dealer in town... it was owned by a women from our church and in excellent condition so we bought it... than i had to leave for sioux falls for school... i drove there and it was really boring... they let me stay in a dorm room for free... i went to class and spent way to much money on gas and food... i saw my friends why too little... i went to omaha ne to visit my best friend from college... that was great fun... we were driving in the dark and i thought it was raining but it was really bugs (ewww)... my sister had surgery to remove a tumor from her side while i was in sd... it was scary... she was in icu for a day or so and than they moved her to general surgery... than they od'ed her on morphine so she almost died... very scary (my family did not tell me this until after the fact)... than my mom called and said joy had to go back in to surgery... at this point i was setting up my credential file so was in the education office and my professor asked how my sister was and told me to go home 2 days before my class was over... so i drove to rapid city and checked into a motel and than i left at 3 am... the clerk at the desk was dumfounded that i was checking out at such a time... well i made it to sit with my family during the surgery and got to see my sister... ugh... i hate the hospital... she is doing well now though so that is a big blessing... i started my student teaching and that is going well... i have taught a few lessons and will be gradually taking on the whole load in the next 5 weeks, this week i have reading and will add lanuage next and so on and so forth... yesterday i was telling some people that i would really like my jeep to sell this week because the registration was coming up... than my dad showed me this check for $1600 and i was so excited... what a blessing... than i went to school today and will tomorrow... oh i got a job at the grocery store too... that is crazy in itself... like i have time to work... pray that i will find a way to serve in the church... i need time... well thanks for reading the crazieness that i call my life... love to you all and i will try to update sooner next time! ps... i have been reading your blogs... just have not had the desire to write...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Friar Tuck said...

good 2 c u again

Anonymous said...

I agree. Good to see you again.