Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Official!!!

Well... I have officially fulfilled my dream. Starting December 12, 2005, I, Traci Mertens, will be a full time teacher. I will be teaching 5th and 6th Grades in Grass Range Montana. I have so much to do, am really overwhelmed, and am pretty stressed out, but am soooo excited! It is pretty surreal. God's provisions for me are amazing though. I am going to Grass Range on Saturday to see a little yellow house that sounds perfect for me. Pray that is really is as good as it sounds! Wow... I am really in awe of God's grace and mercy for me!

4 comments:

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Wow! Congratulations. I'm so proud of you.

Where is Grass Range, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's great news. Let us know if you get the house.

-timothy

Friar Tuck said...

ummm. where is grass range?

traci said...

Grass Range is about 44 miles from Roundup. It is on the way to Lewistown.