My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
I'm Done
Stick a fork in me... I'm done. I decided this afternoon at about 3:45 that I am NOT returning to teach in Grass Range next year. I was going to stick it out if I couldn't get a job somewhere else but I am seriously done. I have never been so mad at administration until this afternoon. What a horrible superintendent they have here. She had her contract renewed so I am not going to sign my renewel. I'm done. I don't even care if I can't get a teaching job next year. I will substitute and work in a grocery store or McDonalds if I have to for survival. I guess I always have a month or so to change my mind about signing the contract but as of this moment I am done! Which stinks because I love my students!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what did the superintendant do?
She just has a horrible attitue. She thinks she is queen of the world and trys to pit the staff against eachother. She just makes a stinky situation and morale is really not good all around the school.
Post a Comment