Well live is getting odd once again. What is going on? Well I am looking for a new job at the moment. I have applied in Huntley and am going to apply in Big Timber. I am sure something will work out. I really need to get out of this place and get back to the city. I really miss the city. That sounds crazy to me but I do.
My grandfater (not biological) is dying. I finally have realized this and am really sad. He has been suffering from lukemia for a few months. They gave him 10-12 months to live and the 10 months is up in May. I am hoping that he hangs in there for a bit longer. Dawn and Marc and I are planning on going over there for my spring break. I have a feeling it may turn into the whole family heading over. Please just pray for him and our family.
1 comment:
will do 4 all of it
Post a Comment