Hey There:
Just wanted to ask for your prayers. I have sent of 3 job applications in the last couple of weeks. Billings, Big Timber, and Huntley... I am just praying that the right job will be there for me and that I can fill a position that is designed for me. I want to thrive in my teaching career and know that I can't do that in Grass Range. Please just pray that God would open some doors for me if it is His will.
Thanks!
2 comments:
come to colorado....
As much as I need to go somewhere different... I don't want to. I really want to find a job in a place that I love. A place that I can make a life for myself. I am just ready to be close to my family. I want to see my new nephew grow from a baby to a boy.
Post a Comment