Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Done

Christmas Shopping that is. Well... close to done. Only one little thing left to get and a couple of small things to make... and I'm crossing my fingers that one gift will arrive in the mail in time for Christmas. But it is nice to be done. I did all of my errand type things today because we are supposed to get quite a bit of snow tonight and I hate going out in the snow. You know that winter song... The weather outside is frightful... But the fire is so delightful... That's me... I like the snow and long as I don't have to drive in it. But it's not even snowing yet so who knows. I am headed home for Christmas a week from today... yea! It will be so nice to be home for a bit of time. I'm hoping that Tim and Nicole's schedule will collide with mine at least for an hour or two. We always seem to be home at the same time but never see each other enough for coffee and conversation. I should get on my way to bed. I had my first social gathering in my new "apartment" at Hutton this evening. Maybe more on that later. But it's Christmas in Cottage 2 tomorrow so I have to get up a bit earlier than I would like to to celebrate with them. Should be a fun time :) Thanks and Goodnight!

No comments: