Saturday, December 08, 2007

Photo Meme

I saw this on Jenn's blog and thought it was neat. Here I go...

So, just type in the answers to the questions on Google Images and pick on of the first pictures that comes up. Then post the picture.

If you choose to participate, tell me in your comments!


1. Age at my next birthday: 25









2. Place I'd like to travel: Europe







3. My favorite place: Silverwood






4. One of my favorite objects: My Mr. Coffee Burr Coffee Grinder







5. My favorite food: Frozen California Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza







6. My favorite color: Lavender






7. My nickname: Starfruit... From College... My friend picked it to describe me... What fruit or veggie describes you?



8. Place I was born: Lady of Our Lourdes Hospital Pasco WA
So... I didn't exactly follow the first picture rule... but I did get pretty close. It was fun... now that I'm done!

No comments: