My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
The End is in Sight
I am feeling much better today. I only have a few more things to write for my teaching portfolio and it is due by 5pm tomorrow which gives me plenty of time. I am looking forward to the preliminary process ending. Than all I will have are revisions if I need to revise anything. Other than that school is going really well. I feel as if I am going to learn a lot this semester. I am learning a lot about science which will be good as well! Thanks for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment