My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Spring Semester
Well I had my first class for Spring Semester today. I think it should be alright. Tomorrow I have 3 other classes and I am excited yet a little timid about them. I am hoping that I will be able to crack down on myself and not procrastinate as much as normal. Gotta make the last semester count right? I had to spend almost $200 for books for 1 class... yes 1 class! Incredible. I was more than shocked and annoyed. I don't know what I would have done if I was a science major. I am really excited for this semester. The next few weeks will be challenging but that is okay. I'm up for a challenge and being busy is something that I think I need. I have to get my student teaching portfolio done soon, it's due a week from today, and I have lots left to do sadly. It's my procrastinating I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am graduating in 101 days! But I really am not graduating... I am walking because I am stdent teaching in the Fall hopefuly at home in Roundup.
Post a Comment