My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, February 28, 2005
Mary Kay
I just got done with a Mary Kay interview thing and am really considering signing up to be a consultant. I think it would be a wonderful opportunity but I am still apprehensive in doing it. I am sure that I would make profit which would be awesome but the idea is still scary. I guess the good thing is that you work at your own pace though. Maybe if I did this I could quit my job at the mall?? Hummm... that's an idea! Thinking and Praying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I almost bought a used pink cadillac that was owned by a woman that sold Mary Kay once. Did not think the church would like their Associate Pastor in a pink car though
I find nothing wrong with an associate Pastor driving a pink car! I like pink though!
Post a Comment