My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, February 07, 2005
One Sweet Whirled
Well at the moment I am super stressed out! I am so sick of technology it is annoying. I have been working on my teaching portfolio for a vast majority of my freetime and I am so sick of it! I can't get it to work right and my wonderful friend Jan told me to walk away from it so I did and drove to Starbucks but it was closed :( So instead I got some Ben and Jerry's called Dave Matthews Band One Sweet Whirled and it seems to be hitting the spot. I would appriciate any prayers though for the next day and a half... So much to do and yet so little time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment