My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Sad!
I actually got myself out of bed and showered all by 6 am! I'm quite proud of myself. Unfortunatly I decided that I deserved a treat this morning and I went to this Sioux Falls coffee shop called Kaladi's. I always get a White Mocha with skim and it is always awesome... today is the exception though. It is awful! The worse part is that I didn't taste it until I was back to my apartment... where, by the way, I got a very good parking spot... so that is the good in my morning. My Christian Thought test is in 1 hour and I'm not ready... but that is okay... I still have an hour to cram bits of information into my brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get a vanilla latte
non fat milk
sugar free syrup
Post a Comment