Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Where is MY prince charming?

Seriously... I could really use him about now. My life seems to be filled with sad and scarry things where I would really like to have someone to talk with. I want to have someone to hold my hand and to hug. I want someone to wipe my tears away and someone to bawl on when I need to. Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?

3 comments:

traci said...

I don't believe that is true. I think that there is someone for everyone... but maybe I live in a fantasy world. I think that if God's plan was for me to be single I would be content in that. I am not content and I know that I still have time. I just want the results now!

Friar Tuck said...

oh there may be someone for you

I am just not sure he is "prince charming".

Friar Tuck said...

where are you