My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
An enjoyment...
I have a selfish reason (just one though) for liking my job at Hutton. Because of my work here I have been able to take in some free entertainment. Just recently I was able to see Disney's High School Musicals Broadway production that came to Spokane. I was also able to see the Newsboys all for free. It's nice seeing shows and not paying the price of the ticket. Another show I saw recently was courtesy of my friend Jan's work at Ticket's West... we were able to see Mama Mia on Broadway. We had an excellent time and I might add that part of that was our front row center seats. It was excellent and I hope to see a few of the shows coming to Spokane next season. Annie is on the top of my list as well as Ain't Misbehavin' with American Idol Reben Studdard. We will see I suppose. Anyway... I have to do some stuff called work I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment