:) Pictures Just For Fun :)
Joy set the playpen up for Jack... Brad and Alyssa thought it would be fun for them and the dogs to lounge in. Silly kids!

Alyssa was baptized this Easter. Unfortunatly I was unable to come home for the occasion.

Isn't he the cuttest! He's going to be a great big brother :)

Brad is one smart kid! He got a cool award from the Air Force at the big science fair in Billings. He's going to be in Jr. High next year! Yikes! I remember at my 8th grade graduation he was walking around calling Aunt Traci. He was so little then and now he'll be graduating from Jr. High next year. I'm getting so old.
This is Jack at the Zoo in Seattle. I LOVED the gorillas and could have spent hours watching them. They are intersting creatures!
This is Nicole and I at the Blue Star coffee shop in Roundup. I miss her! I'm pretty sure she is the one the introduced me to the sweet nectar of coffee.

My sweet cat Tike... He lives with my parents.

Me and my sweet friends... Ericka (she lives in stupid Moscow, Jan, and Irene)

Last summer I got silly. Ericka has a whole album of beautiful straw pictures of me.

1 comment:
Great shots, Traci. I like the new specs -you look gooood!
THe art of introducing someone to coffee is extremely sensitive. Basically you have to have them try something that tastes nothing like coffee (like a toffee, carmel, hazelnut, chocolate blended coffee drink) then before you know it, they love the stuff and suddenly think the stuff that tastes like coffee tastes is wonderful. That's how I started (Libby introduced me) and I'm glad to have helped you out. It would be great to go get a drink with you now! Let's make sure to get together this summer or something.
Post a Comment