My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
It's 2 am... I should be asleep
But I'm not... So I'll write a bit about my weekend. I may have had the most boring weekend ever. Seriously! I spent 2 whole day's alone. Well except for the couple of hours on Friday night where I kicked some butt bowling... I beat 2 boys... I'm proud! And... I went to a movie Saturday night... It was nice to get out of the house to do those things with people. Anyway... you would think I would love some time to myself being that I am with people all of the time during my work week but no... Life is really boring when spent alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment