My posts are really quite boring. I need to start posting something that matters in life. But what really matters in life? What is there to write about??? My life is quite boring and because my life is boring I think that there is not much to say. All I do with my life is work and go to school.
I just realized that I am really not writing a post about anything that really matters in life. So lets see if I can go in a new direction tomorrow... or later perhaps.
Does anyone have any ideas on what you want to read about? Questions?
5 comments:
I feel the same way sometimes
I find I have to write down thoughts when they come in my head and then it is easier to blog later.
But part of the reason I am blogging is to get into the habit of writing daily
Besides, dont be so hard on yourself
some of the things you have had to say have been downright witty
thanks for the encouragment clint!
Amen to that.
I do have a question, though. What are you expecting on the Bachelorette tonight? :)
I don't really know and honestly I don't really care anymore. I have been reading the message boards and have just decided that it is silly. Uggh... I don't have time to worry about the Batchelorette anymore anyway. I am really stressed out about stuff at the moment. Sorry! What do you think is going to happen? Jerry?
What are you stressed about?
Post a Comment