What does it mean?
What does it mean when you can't fall asleep? I often am up til 3 am because I can't sleep. Its not that I'm not tired though. My mind is full of thoughts and I pray for a bit but still here I am 2am awake when I want to sleep. When my mind is thinking this late at night it is usually about my future which I don't really want to be thinking about. I make up my life in my head... what's wrong with me?
4 comments:
It could mean a number of things.
When are you eating? Are you drinking pop at night? Are you overly stressed about your classes? Are you taking afternoon naps?
Are you 21? If so I have a really easy cure for that problem--Dr. Jose Cuervo.
Well to answer the questions... I eat dinner around 5 pm but than am snacky till around 9 or 10. I havne't been drinking pop at night because I thought that may be my problem which it turns out not to be. Classes aren't stressful or they havn't been stressful when this sleep problem started. I hate it when adults take naps so the only time that I nap is when I am sick and even then it is hard. I am 21 but alc. is not allowed in my apartment... which is sad because I like being able to drink but I can't have it in my house. Not that I drink heavely ever... Who or what is Dr. Jose Cuervo? Mostly I can't sleep I think because I talk to myself in my head... things like wouldn't it be cool if... next year I'll... goodness
Exercising before you sleep....never a good thing.
I could not sleep until about 4am last night, but I got up around 930 so I will not be up all night tonight too. Strange things happen when Clint begins to clean house!
Clint
Hey all... thanks for your help. I haven't had trouble the last couple of nights but I haven't been home much either. Anyway... hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Post a Comment