My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Thursday, February 24, 2005
What to do with the check...
So Ross Point does a fundraiser every year around Christmas time. This year I decided that since the camp has changed my life so much that I would send a little something to add a little to the ministry of the camp. They send an envelope with the letter to send money back in and I recently got that envelope back because it could not be delivered. I don't know if I should try to send the money again or what. Is there a reason that I got it back? The address is correct... I don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should try again. They definitely would not have sent back free money. I mean, it's free, right? There must have been some reason, though...
Tim and I will take your money if you have no where else to send it. Donations are always welcome here.
I hand addressed the envelope and sent it a week or so ago and have not gotten it back... It must have made it there!
Post a Comment