Monday, April 11, 2005

I hate...

-Losing contact with awesome people
-Spending weekends alone
-Being soooo disorganized
-Questioning myself
-Not being able to spend time at camp this summer
-Growing up and having responsibility

What are some things you hate??

6 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Being stuck in the office on a nice sunny day.

Anonymous said...

1. my eyes hurting because of my contacts
2. sweating when I lead groups
3. wearing boots on warm days
4. losing contact with people who are important to me
5. being broke
6. paying money for wonderful coffee drinks
7. having no food in the refrigerator
8. reruns of Gilmore Girls

Gossip Cowgirl said...

1. having no clear goals
2. the state of the American church
3. anchovies
4. canker sores
5. puppies...oh, wait, that's Tim
6. the show "COPS"
7. living in an apartment where mice are my only pets, and they're not even house-broken
8. redneck jokes
9. numbered lists that are not divisible by five :)
10. did I mention I hate anchovies?

Friar Tuck said...

1. when I get tired but do not have time to sleep for a couple days.

2. injustice

3. musicals (except for Fiddler on the Roof)

4. crying

5. April 15

traci said...

Sorry Becca... I keep that in mind next time... the numbered lists divided by five thing :)

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Hey, that's just my own issue. And it's mostly just because I'm anal retentive. I try to tell people not to change themselves for my anal retentiveness.

I like symmetry, what can I say?

But after reading this, it made me want to make a list of six great things about Bozeman. Just six. So you're helping me to change my flaws.

Please, continue to post in unsmmetrical ways. It broadens my horizons!