Newness in the eyes
Well I ordered contacts for the first time on Tuesday. I got the call that they are in and I will get them on Saturday morning. I'm a bit nervous. They said it would be harder for me because one of my eyes will have a weighted lens. Goodness I hope it doesn't take me all day to get them in! I suppose it is a good thing that I am going in at 10am... I may just make the batchelorette party I plan to go to at 6:30 :)
3 comments:
Hey Traci, it's me Liisa!!! I love your blog, I have one too you should check it out and leave me a note!!!! Hey aren't you graduating soon? I bet you are stoked!! Love ya!!
How are the contacts working, Traci?
No too wonderful. I go back in on Saturday for the follow-up. Hopefully that will help! One eye feels good and the other does not.
Post a Comment