This has been a long week and it still isn't over. I have to get through today. It is 6am and I am up to write a paper on the social implications of the gospel and look... i'm procrastinating. My Introduction to Christian Thought has really got me thinking about some things that I would like to write about. Maybe I will have time this weekend.
I have so much planned in the next 4 weeks that graduation and the end of school will be here way before I am ready. I have a few major papers and projects to do before I am done with school. My parents, and grandparents, along with my sister Dawn and her husband Marc are coming for my graduation and I have an open house in Sioux Falls on Saturday, than graduation is Sunday and we head home on Monday. My other open house, in Roundup, will be with my sister Joy. She graduates from MSU-B on the 7th. On the 26th I am flying to Seattle with my parents to visit family and we return on June 1st. Than on the 5th I head out for Idaho to spend a week preparing for my summer camp kids - I recently found out that I will be in charge so it is a bit frightening. I suppose all the excitement will make life interesting!
I really should get to my paper now. I have a quiz at 8am as well in Earth Science... Boring and horrible class!
No comments:
Post a Comment