My life is ahead of me and I am really excited for the roads that I will travel upon. I am looking forward to the bumps, curves, and the straight lines. All I can do is live life, serve God, and hope for the best.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Mistake
A few months ago I turned down an opportunity to be a primary houseparent for Cottage 1. I turned it down because I was nervous about working with the other houseparent, I thought it would be to hard. Plus I didn't want to give up my good schedule having Friday and Saturday off. I am now thinking I have made a huge mistake. I have no joy working with Cottage 2. They have always been the harder girls for me to connect with. It's really hard to love when you don't recieve love back. I'm not saying this is true for all of those girls but there are 1 or 2 each week that make it apparent to me that they don't like me. It dosen't help that my co-worker is young and fun. I'm not saying she is not good at our job but it does make it harder for me because we don't have the same personality. Thats my rant for today. Pray for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment